Anni had a massive heart attack Sunday morning. Three stents. She is doing well now. Will be getting better soon and will make her blog later after she's able.
So sorry about Anni! As I mentioned on the other blog, sending my thoughts and prayers for Anni's quick recovery.. So happy the surgery went well. Thanks, Bud!
I am so sorry to hear this news but relieved that she has had the surgery and is now recovering. Bud don't let her do anything when she gets home for a while and that included blogging! As long as she is OK we can wait. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Thanks Bud for letting us know.
Ohhh .... what is scaring this !!!! A heavy heart attack is terrible but I read that she is now happy and well the right path. Give her a big hug and wish her a lot of improvement. Kind regards, Helma
Oh my God! I haven't been blogging much since I've been working. Prayers for sweet Anni!! Bud, thank you for letting us know. Godspeed, Anni. Hugs, too.
So sorry about Anni! As I mentioned on the other blog, sending my thoughts and prayers for Anni's quick recovery.. So happy the surgery went well. Thanks, Bud!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know, Bud. I will be praying for her quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteShe'll be in my prayers! Glad she is doing well. Thank you for letting us know!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bud for getting in touch, and letting us know Anni is over the worst. My thoughts and prayers are with her, and with you both.
ReplyDeleteMay her recovery but swift and complete!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this news but relieved that she has had the surgery and is now recovering. Bud don't let her do anything when she gets home for a while and that included blogging! As long as she is OK we can wait. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Thanks Bud for letting us know.
ReplyDeleteamen to kate's comment!
ReplyDeleteConcerned about Anni's health! Praying for her well being and fast recovery!
ReplyDeleteOMG Bud, please give her our love and super speedy healing! I'm so glad she is okay!
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!!! Tell her I am praying really hard for her, what a shock. We all love her!
ReplyDeleteOh Bud, thank you so much for letting us know. Sending good thoughts toward Corpus for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us know! So glad they caught it and that she's on the mend. Always enjoy her blog so much. Best wishes to you both. Mona
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bud.
ReplyDeleteDear Anni, I hope you have a swift recovery. I am grateful that you received good care and are doing okay.
Linda (Linja)
Prayers for both of you. For comfort and for healing. So thankful to hear that you are doing well, Anni. Hope to see you back in this space soon.
ReplyDeleteMy word. Get well soon Anni. wishing you a healthy recovery.
ReplyDeleteI wish her speedy recovery and healthy life ahead.
ReplyDeleteTell Anni we are all wishing her a speedy recovery Bud.
ReplyDeleteBud, thanks for informing us. Give Anni our best wishes. Trust she will recover quickly.
ReplyDeletePositive good thoughts winging their way to Anni and Bud. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting me know. Give Anni my best wishes !
ReplyDeleteI wonder where my comment went after Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI still want you to get better really soon, Anni!
【ツ】Knipsa
Ohhh .... what is scaring this !!!! A heavy heart attack is terrible but I read that she is now happy and well the right path. Give her a big hug and wish her a lot of improvement.
ReplyDeleteKind regards, Helma
Again, Anni, hoping and praying for your rapid and complete recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted, Bud!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear...prayers for a full recovery...stents are the absolute best thing since sliced bread.
ReplyDeleteLove to her...bj
Sending best wishing and hope from Australia - hope Anni is back on deck soon.
ReplyDeleteStewart M
i don't pray the way everyone else does.....but i am praying for you in my own special way!
ReplyDeleteand ps, i finally remember to join in for your meme, just so you know, all by myself. i was so proud!!!!!
So sorry to hear this. It's good to know she is doing better now. I pray that she has a complete recovery.
ReplyDeleteOh my God! I haven't been blogging much since I've been working. Prayers for sweet Anni!! Bud, thank you for letting us know. Godspeed, Anni. Hugs, too.
ReplyDelete