I won't be online for over a week...this is a pre-scheduled post [and I have the post scheduled to become active at noon- but thing is it says "Standard Time" as I type this...so, it may not post at the correct hour]. There will be a linking tool for those that wish to share their photos and blog posts, and since I won't have access to being on the 'net, no visits from me. Know your participation is always appreciated tho!!!. In the meantime, here are some of my photos for this week...


BLACK VULTURE
photos taken: Goose Island State Park
habitat map: Vulture


CEDAR WAXWING
photos taken: Paradise Pond
habitat maps: Waxwing


WHITE TAILED HAWK
photos taken: Calallen, Texas
habitat map: Hawk


NORTHERN HARRIER
photos taken: H. Bazemore Park
habitat map: Harrier

TURKEY VULTURE
photo taken: Goose Island State Park
habitat map: Vulture

or use text linking only copy text in lavender text area below and paste into your blog post:
Now, share your birding experiences: [hope this is working! if not, my apologies!!]
I love your photos, dear Anni !!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend !
Love 'em all-- vultures, waxwings and hawks. Great photos each one!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the sun shining under the Harrier, wow! We have the Turkey Vultures, and they are taking over the surrounding cities, including us!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're out having some FUN! Love the photos. I took one of a vulture today. They are common here but sometimes they look neat! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! The last two are spectacular.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well, and you are having a great time wherever you are. I'm amazed at the span on the Turkey Vultures wings. You really get a sense of the huge size on both species of vultures from looking at your shots. A graceful pose in your first shot, and your Harrier captures are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank for sharing and hosting, even when you are away.:)
Hello, wonderful photos. I love the Waxwings and the white-tailed Hawk. Thanks for hosting. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!
ReplyDeleteLove the Cedar Waxwings and the white-tailed hawk. The vultures look awesome and evil all rolled into one.
ReplyDeletehandsome vultures...and other critters.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Especially of that Harrier! Wow! Have a great break...see you back next week!
ReplyDeleteWhere ever you are I hope everything is good Anni. You left us with some fine pictures today. Especially I like the two vultures, Turkey and Black and the underside shot of the harrier. Thanks for leaving a link-up. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteAnni, Black Vultures have returned to Upstate New York but I have yet to see one. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Northern Harriers and you got some splendid shots Anni. The last post of the Vulture is stunning, WOW. I hope that you have enjoyed your week and that the coming week will be even better. Take care and thank you always~
ReplyDeleteFinally had some time to sit down at the computer today (super busy week for me again so no bird photos to share) and I knew your photos would not disappoint! Love the Cedar Waxwings! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteWonderful series of photos of the different types of birds.
All perfectly photographed, my compliments.
Best regards, Irma
beautiful captures!! i really enjoyed the waxings, i don't get them here. i tried to link in but it says it has closed, next time!!!
ReplyDeleteWow !! Great photos !!
ReplyDeleteAnni, I wish you and your family a Happy Easter !!