Leonabelle...


I haven't had much computer time this past week what with house painting and then recouping from my nasty fall that marred my face up real pretty, so it will be a short time here for viewing. On the 15th I did begin to do my Christmas Bird Count [just a personal account for my records]. I went to Leonabelle Birding Center at Port Aransas and saw many different species that I will list eventually. For now, tho, I will share these photos...



Photos from top to bottom:
Leonabelle birding Center observation towers
Juvenile Roseate Spoonbill [habitat map]
Tri-colored Heron [habitat map]
American Robin [habitat map]


For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:



Linking tool is now closed

12 comments:

  1. I recognized them all! Though the spoonbill was dicey, because it was not pink. I have never seen a juvenille. I hope you are healing really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Anni

    I hope your face is healing well, you must be ok that you were able to get out to do your bird count. The Spoonbill is a favorite and I love the Tricolored Heron too. Cute shot of the Robin. Thanks for hosting. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, dear Anni, your fall really hurt you! I'm so sorry, I hope you recover really well soon!
    The bird photos you show are very beautiful again! I also have some birds from a zoo visit for you! Soon I'll be able to show you photos from our trip too, because we saw a lot of beautiful birds in Costa Rica! <3
    ❤️⭐🎄🌟🕯️❤️
    Hugs and happy weekend,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/12/besuch-im-tierpark-stadt-haag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Spoonbill is a very fun sighting! And I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself! Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you recover well. Enjoy the house painting. Festive season greeting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three nice birds this week. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You shared nice birds. Wishing you a speedy recoup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your fall Anni. I hope you make a speedy recovery, especially now that the holiday season is with us. Thanks for the link as ever,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your injury. Hope you heal quickly. Good for you to fight through and rather keep birdin' than feel sorry for yourself. Was unable to post comments yesterday for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I hope your recovered from your fall and can enjoy birding. I am sorry but I managed tom mess up the enetering of links this week. It is the third attempt that is correct.
    https://birdybrained.wordpress.com/2022/12/20/australian-darter/ Many thanks for hosting this link share.
    I wish you a happy Christmas. Christina in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you were able to get out and hope that you are feeling a lot better after your fall. Great photos of the birds you saw.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents