Catching Flies & wings of a dove...






SCISSOR-TAIL FLYCATCHER [young]
[aka: Texas Bird of Paradise]
photo taken:  Hazel Bazemore Park - Calallen Texas
Habitat Range in the Americas:






BLUE WINGED TEAL
photo taken:  OSO BAY - Corpus Christi Texas 
Habitat Range in the Americas:






WHITE WINGED DOVE
photo taken:  Blucher Park - Corpus Christi Texas 





LITTLE GREEN HERON
photo taken:  Blucher Park - Corpus Christi Texas 
Habitat Range in the Americas:







CRESTED DUCK [black swedish crested]
photo taken:  Lakeview Park - Corpus Christi Texas 



connected to:
World Bird Wednesday
CAMERA CRITTERS
Water World Wednesday

29 comments:

  1. Great pictures you show of some beautiful birds. I've added me as follows from your blog. Wishing you a good day. Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Hanne...I'm glad knowing you enjoy my photo blog.

      Delete
  2. Great birds, I would love to see the Flycatcher. Wonderful captures. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...they ARE a spectacular looking bird...wish the parents were around at the time, the male daddy birds are so pretty with bright reds and blacks!!

      Delete
  3. Oh how I'd love to see the Flycatcher... what a gorgeous little bird...

    Great set of birdie photos!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very pretty...I would like to see an adult flycatcher.

      Delete
  4. Artful images, Anni. I especially like the flycatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such beautiful birds you've got here. I wish I could do birding too.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I understand why you are listed! These are fabulous photos - and the fact that you provide the information for them is a big plus! Great job, Anni - glad I finally got over here. I am following now, so there are no more excuses for missing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda....and thanks for becoming my newest follower. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

      Delete
  7. Awesome photos. I love the dove photo. We have mourning doves here and I love to hear their cooing sounds. Its soft and relaxing to listen to, the total opposite of a crow for instance which is quite grating!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog, come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for taking time to visit. Glad you enjoyed viewing my bird photos.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks...I really liked your pheasant photo today.

      Delete
  9. Love these! There are doves near my home. Very entertaining to watch and listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures you show. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Wishing you a good weekend :) Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful birds. Love them all. I see some different birds around my home, but I still can't take good pictures of them :)

    Happy weekend Anni and thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to come over here. Hope soon you can share some bird photos of your own.

      Delete
  12. I'd rather be right there with you sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sandy.
      I really liked your Camera Critter post!!!!

      Delete
  13. Awesome photos! Enjoyed them immensely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive encouraging words you left for me Esther.

      Delete
  14. Love that crested duck! Beautiful critters. Late visit from Camera Critters.

    Gila Monster and Bees have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents