Holiday Week


This is Glory! She is a wounded warrior and recouping from her injuries at the Texas State Aquarium. She is a permanent resident and will be unable to be re-released into the wild. A Bald Eagle.


Bud and I have company for the Thanksgiving holiday so I won't be visiting this week. I appreciate your loyalty to I'd Rather B Birdin' for the past year, and thank you for following. If you have time, don't forget to stop by those that list their blogs here and say Hi!! Have a glorious week ahead, and I will return next Saturday, December 7th.

Those that participated this week are:
Lea's Menagerie
Phil UK 
Eileen
Lavender Dreams
Linda, Virginia
Rosyfinch Ramblings
Birds Seen in Europe and Africa
Cranium Bolts
Canadian Needle Nana
Christina, Sweeden
Canadian Needle Nana [2]

 




For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in lavender text area below
and paste into your blog post:

or use text linking only copy text in lavender text area below and paste into your blog post:

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your company my friend. I love the cardinals in your new banner! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Anni

    I hope you and your family had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Love the photo of Glory, what a cool name for the eagle. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splendid eagle portrait and I love the seasonal theme of the artwork on your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great header and I love Glory. Dad though she will never return to the wild. Enjoy having company. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a majestic, beautiful bird. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your weekend Anni. And a belated Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is fierce and beautiful, so sad she can't go back to her every day life. happy she is in a safe place

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to hear about Glory and her recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents