WILLET [sandpiper -- very thick beak]
photo taken: Packery Channel - Mustang Island - Corpus Christi Texas
AMERICAN OYSTERCATCHER
photo taken: Whitecap Beach - North Padre Island Corpus Christi Texas
RUDDY TURNSTONE
photo taken: Packery Channel - Mustang Island Corpus Christi Texas
SNOWY EGRET
photo taken: Packery Channel - Mustang Island Corpus Christi Texas
GREAT BLUE HERON
photo taken: Hans Suter Refuge - Corpus Christi Texas
RED-TAILED HAWK
photo taken: on highway on Mustang Island between C C Texas and Port Aransas
YELLOW CROWNED - NIGHT HERON
photo taken: Paradise Ponds - Port Aransas Texas
BROWN PELICAN FLEDGLING
photo taken: Downtown Marina - Corpus Christi Texas
FEMALE NORTHERN CARDINAL
photo taken: Blucher Park - Corpus Christi Texas
BLACK CHINNED HUMMINGBIRD
photo taken: My backyard - Corpus Christi Texas










beautiful background and awesome birds. this will be a huge job, but what fun, just takes time and effort.
ReplyDeleteLove this new blog, Anni.... I hope you feature it more than once a month... You know me---I'm a Bird Lover!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy
Nice presentation of your bird photos!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to be part of a brand new blog. Really, you ought to have a job as a nature photographer!!! Appropriate music!
ReplyDeleteThe Grandparents H comment was me! I visited from my alternate browser, which recognizes me with my older name. I was wondering why I when I joined your blog, it did not show my picture. So now you have me joined under two passwords!
ReplyDeleteA magical collection of birds! Still surprises me that you have brown toned pelicans! Ours are distinctly black and white!
ReplyDeletethanks for pointing out where the background music controls can be found. I didn't notice the mouse-over.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome
Delete