Struttin' his Stuff














CHECKERED PIGEON [courting ritual]
photo taken: Lakeview Park Corpus Christi Texas



Since the departure of the online meme of World Bird Wednesday, I would like to continue viewing your bird photos, ...so, please, if you would care to join me, I've added a Link Tool below and will every Sunday [central time zone USA]!!! We can all still continue to be a goodly part of the super birders out there in blogland and enjoy each others' magnificent birds...be they backyard birds or part of the wonderful world of birds while touring the immense population of bird sanctuaries, raptors, in the field...or on birding trails....Take time to add your text link and I will visit. I've also made a button called "the BIRD D'Pot" [pronounced depot] ---a acronym of sorts pertaining to Bird Digital PhOTgraphy. If you'd care to join me, grab the image and link from the text area and add it to your blog/photo post. Check on my sidebar; here's where you pick it up. Just copy the text in the text area with the pale yellow background and paste it on your bird photo blog post...it will automatically add the button and the link, directing anyone who wants to participate back to here to add their link.



CONNECTING TO:

**NEW**the BIRD D'Pot* [bird digital photography] *weekly, issued on Sunday with link up







49 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...thank you - as is your work of art you've shared of your cardinal painting!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Anni, My dog has an agility trial today and I won't be able to pull anything together until tonight, but I welcome your offer of a new bird photography meme. I love your pigeons ... great shots and good choice of birds. Have to run, but will be back (I am following you now) ... Thanks for stopping by.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...anytime you choose to share bird photos, you're more than welcome to join Andrea.

      Delete
  3. I've linked up. I like taking pictures of birds, but it isn't easy. Most of mine are really bad unless they are at my feeders in the back. Hopefully I can link up each week. I'm glad you have started this meme. I didn't link up a lot to World Bird, but enjoyed visiting the posts. Love your pigeons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it's great to see you here. I don't think the quality is all that important, it's the sharing of the photos and what birds you find that counts. Glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  4. sure I will be with you. I´ll ad a ling from my CR Birds too. :)

    And you are welcome to join my Winged meme too. That one is about all winged creatures like birds, butterflies, dragonflies and other winged ones. On Thursdays at

    nfmemes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will remember your Thursday meme. Thanks for the 'heads up'!!!

      Delete
  5. thank you for letting me know of your new meme, anni. i've linked in today as i happened to already have a bird post up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!! I'm happy to know you joined in. I love viewing those birds.

      Delete
  6. Great pictures you show.
    Thank you for telling about your new grow Anni - I'm with.
    Wishing you a good Sunday.
    Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in on those bird Anni- Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...great!! I love viewing all your wonderful photos.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting this new meme! I do expect to see many of our old friends from WBW gathering here, and I wish you the best of luck. Hope you don't mind, but my primitive blog software limits the size of my side panel, so I had to reduce the badge a bit to make it fit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for the invite Anni.
    I can see some old friends have already joined up.
    Good luck, I am sure it's going to be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm happy to know you'll participate when you can.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful shots! Thank you so much for starting a new meme. I was going to miss all of the beautiful bird pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I know. I was just learning about all the great birders out there from WBW, I just couldn't stop now. Y'know?

      Delete
  11. Hi Anni, thanks for hosting The Bird D'pot. I will enjoy seeing everyone's beautful birds. Your pigeon shots are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anni,
    Thanks for the invite and best wishes for a successful preview of this new meme.

    Lovly series of the strutting Pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have captured so much personality in these pigeons! Delightful photos!

    And thank you so much for letting me know about this meme!
    I have added your link to my Memeaholics blog for Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really awesome pictures, i adore the little splash of purple in that last one's neck and the ruffled feathers!!

    thanks for inviting me, i am very happy to be here with so many wbw peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....ummm, why does that not surprise me? Purple? LOL Glad you stopped by Debbie.

      Delete
  15. First - congratulations for starting another bird meme where we can post our bird photos. I hope you continue it for a good long time! I like the photos of the Pigeon - strutting his stuff! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Better late than never ... I have joined your meme and look forward to watching it grow. I already commented on your wonderful pigeon pictures. I love pigeons (as in reality they are doves) even though, like geese, they can be messy. Great birds in any case ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...they're definitely messy to be sure, but still a fascinating bird. Glad you added your link Andrea.

      Delete
  17. thanks for a new birding meme Anni; enjoyed your pigeons a courtin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it's good to see you participate Carole.

      Delete
  18. Great work making this meme, Anni, and for inviting me!
    We do need a place for birds!
    Thank you for that. I am participating and will try do do it
    (summerhollyday now)as often as I can!

    Great pigeons post. A lot of "funny looking birds" posts this time.
    I do enjoy that!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...stop by anytime your time allows Hans.

      Delete
  19. ...thanks for the positive feedback. Hope to see you here often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your message and invite to join your new meme! I have been posting for WBW and will miss it now it's over.
    I plan to do a bird post tomorrow so I will link up then. Thanks again Anni!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for starting this new bird meme. I'll join in NEXT week. :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super Anni! Thanks for starting the new bird meme. I don't know what I'd do without one ;-)

    The iridescence of the pigeon's plumage always amazes me. Nice shots of this pair struttin' their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry, I'm glad you stopped by. And happy to know you'll be joining in on the links/postings each week if possible.

      Delete
  23. Thanks for starting this new bird meme. I' ve already linked my post :)

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thank you, Irene, for stopping by and linking up with us.

      Delete

Table of Contents