Update...



Just a quick note from my mobile...I and Bud are okay. Hurricane HARVEY landed about 25 miles from us...we had 125-140 mph wind gusts. Lost most all of our fence. And we've been without power since Friday ... a week ago. 

Thanks for your thoughts & prayers.

Will resume blogging when I have electricity.




23 comments:

  1. So very glad to read you are safe. The pictures of the hurricane devastation on the news have been simply heartbreaking. Many thoughts and prayers for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting us know. I have been wondering. It did look soo bad :) Keep safe. Fences are an easy task to fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you are safe and well Anni, fixtires and fitting can be replaced, life can't. we have been getting some distressing news coverage here in the UK.
    Take care, Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are OK. I imagine you must live close to Rockport/Corpus area. We have family in the hill country and also in Houston. They are all fine thank goodness. Some had roads closed, but no in-house flooding. Hope you get your electricity back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know...I've been checking daily....our thoughts are with you and the whole affected area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts & prayers, Anni...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness you are okay. Hugs from afar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear that you escaped the brunt of the storm. Stay safe and we look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear from you and that you are both safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anni!:) What a relieve to know you and Bud are safe. All the people of S. Texas have been in my thoughts and prayers, but especially you, as the news about your area was really devastating. So glad you let us know you are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very glad to hear that you are safe! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to know you're safe. Hope electricity is restored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanking God that you all are safe. I am sorry about your fence and I hope you gain power back ASAP. We went five days without power one time following heavy snow and ice storm...what a mess weather can make. Hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for you and Bud- sorry it got your fence, but glad nothing else but power. Sending {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad to hear you've come through relatively intact. Such a terrible storm. We are now bracing for a possible visit from Irma, but I suspect she can't possibly be as vicious as Harvey was.
    Take care, and God bless you.
    https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/08/lucky-shot.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear you are OK. You have been in our prayers. I have friends in the Houston area. Fortunately, they are all safe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anni, Thanks for the sharing update. Glad Bud and you are coping with this disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dearest Anni; OMG!!! I wouldn't be able to let us know falling into bad mental situation if I were you; I'm crossing my fingers you'll be able have normal pace back soon☆☆☆
    My thoughts are for you two and all the affected people love from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good to hear you're both OK Anni. Could have been worse than a fence!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents