Caribbean Drive Ponds


Once again, not much in birding other than drive-by!!


OSPREY
Habitat map: Osprey


BLACK CROWNED NIGHT HERON
Habitat map: Heron


BLACK BELLIED WHISTLING DUCKS
Habitat map: Duck


DOUBLE CRESTED CORMORANT
Habiat map: Cormorant


For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:


Linking Tool is now closed

12 comments:

  1. Drive-by birding is better than no birding at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your banner with the bird chirping out your name. How clever! Love your big birds too. The night heron sure can be hard to find...or see! Enjoy your weekend. I hope the weather is good this coming week and not stormy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    On these hot days the drive--by birding is nice. You saw a great variety of birds. Love the Osprey, Night Heron and the Whistling Ducks. Thanks for hosting, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice wren header. Pretty good selection of quick catches. None were species I might see here inland in Connecticut, so they caused me to have good Florida nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favorites! Great finds. And still enjoying your sweet little Wren, he makes me smile every time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anni,
    considering they were "just drive-by photos" they were really great! :-) A beautiful OSPREY!
    All the best and happy weekend!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/08/mallorca-reisebericht-teil-4-tag-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat drive-by finds. The Osprey is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my drive by birds equalled your own Anni. Osprey is great - I should be so lucky. Thanks y the link up today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. handsome osprey. looks like that TS is headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They may not be much compared to what you usually show, but I would be totally happy to have these to post. Again, thank you for posting the maps. I did not realize the Black Crowned Night heron could be seen here. Maybe one of these days I will see one.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents