Those are wonderful photos, dear Anni: There are very beautiful birds in South Texas! Happy weekend and all the best from Austria Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/08/mallorca-reisebericht-teil-5-tag-9-bis.html
I always loved those Scissor tails in Texas! I don't think we have them here. But I have my Roseate Spoonbills today! Love your post. Hope things are going well with your house too!
Dear Anni, thank you for your lovely comment. I have a translate button in my right sidebar. But you can translate EVERY blog into your language by calling up Google translate and pasting the blog link on the left, clicking on "Recognize language" (or in my case "German") at the top and clicking on the desired language, i.e. English, on the right. The link that appears on the right then leads to the translated posting. Best wishes, Traude
I think my favorite this time around are the Crested Caracara, Anni. What beauties! Of course, aren't they all?! Wonderful pictures as always, my friend. ~Andrea xoxo
WOW, these birds are all stunning! Each photo is a real work of art. They should be on a calendar. The last one looks so much like a female Cardinal.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful inages! I especially liked the portraits of the duck and PYRRHULOXIA.
ReplyDeleteThe Caracaras are majestic. Beautiful portrait of the American Wigeon too. Thanks Annie. Great to link up again. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the Pelican photo!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
I am not anonymous. Don't know what happened there Anni.
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful photos, dear Anni: There are very beautiful birds in South Texas!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend and all the best from Austria
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/08/mallorca-reisebericht-teil-5-tag-9-bis.html
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher is a winner every time, isn't it? It's a long time since I saw one.
ReplyDeleteI always loved those Scissor tails in Texas! I don't think we have them here. But I have my Roseate Spoonbills today! Love your post. Hope things are going well with your house too!
ReplyDeletethey are all so beatuiful, the last one of the cardinal is so sweet we need a cute alert. 2nd fav is the scissortail.
ReplyDeleteWhat feathered treasures!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, I love the Caracaras! I would love to see the Scissortail! Have a great day and a happy new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteDear Anni, thank you for your lovely comment. I have a translate button in my right sidebar. But you can translate EVERY blog into your language by calling up Google translate and pasting the blog link on the left, clicking on "Recognize language" (or in my case "German") at the top and clicking on the desired language, i.e. English, on the right. The link that appears on the right then leads to the translated posting.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Traude
I think my favorite this time around are the Crested Caracara, Anni. What beauties! Of course, aren't they all?! Wonderful pictures as always, my friend. ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely to see.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this last weekend of August :)
All the best Jan
Hello Anni, :=) You have captured stellar portraits of all these beautiful birds. They are very professional, and all winners.:=)
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
You sure have some great photos here! They are just beautiful...
ReplyDelete