This Week's Birds...

SNOWY EGRET
Habitat map:
Egret

LONG BILLED CURLEW
Habitat map:
Curlew

SORA
Habitat map:
Sora

LEAST GREBE
Habitat map:
Grebe
MEADOWLARK [Eastern]
Habitat map:
Meadowlark
For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
LINKING TOOL IS NOW CLOSED
Just wow, wow Anni. The Snowy Egret is just superb. I think you will like my book review today. Your photo of the Egret is reminiscent of one in Footsteps of Audubon.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collection of birds. They are all beautiful. I know one I would love to add to my list, it is the Curlew! Awesome photos. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
Your photos are spectacular!! Esecially the Egret and Curlew.
ReplyDeleteLove the bird varieties you have managed to capture on camera. Beautiful
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteAnother great week of bird sightings and really super photos. The Egret with flowing head feathers is an awesome capture, and I think the Eastern Meadow Lark is beautiful.
Thank you for hosting Anni, and I'll link in next week with some bird photos.
Beautiful! Every one of them!
ReplyDeleteThe Snowy Egret shot is magnificent, Anni - truly!
ReplyDeleteWow! That Snowy Egret is looking his very best for the photo shoot! Love Meadowlarks too and hope we hear and see some this week!
ReplyDeleteThey are all my favorite today. Each one is exquisite! I love the grape and the egret is so precious with his hairdo
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤️
ReplyDelete