You have a royal flush of owls .I guess the only other species in your neighborhood would be the Screech-Owl. I especially like the Barn Owl, mostly because I have photographed them a number of times but never gotten near enough to one to capture any great detail such as you did.
I love these beautiful owls. We haven't seen one in awhile and I really should go back and look at the ones we've seen in the past. I hope your weekend is great!
Owls have such stunningly cute faces, dear Anni - I am very happy that you are showing us a whole "owl collection"! ❤️ All the best and happy sunday! Hugs, Traude 😘 https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/03/costa-rica-9-kapitel-nationalpark.html
You have an impressive gallery of owl pictures, Anni. Every encounter with an owl is impressive. An Eastern Screech Owl was in one of our nest boxes on Friday, so we have fingers crossed that it will breed there.
Hello Anni :=) We have Barn Owls on the farm, but I have not been able to get a good photo to date, but your captures of them are fantastic. All your sightings and images of owls are wonderful. I love all owls and enjoyed seeing and photographing the Little Owl when in the south of Portugal. All the best, and thank you for hosting.
Such amazing pictures and I'm in awe that you can get any -- let alone such good ones -- of the nocturnal birds. I love that we have burrowing owls here because they're out and about during the same time as I am )) thanks for hosting and for sharing your wonderful archive photos.
Owls are a personal favourite and I love your images. Wrote a blog post at work on Owls. Sharing it in case it interests you, Anni. Also hopping in with some avian and wildlife images, this week.
You have a royal flush of owls .I guess the only other species in your neighborhood would be the Screech-Owl. I especially like the Barn Owl, mostly because I have photographed them a number of times but never gotten near enough to one to capture any great detail such as you did.
ReplyDeleteI love these beautiful owls. We haven't seen one in awhile and I really should go back and look at the ones we've seen in the past. I hope your weekend is great!
ReplyDeleteWow! These are gorgeous photos!! I think the best ones are the Barn Owl, but my favorites are the cute Burrowing.
ReplyDeleteOwls are my favourite but I don’t get to see many here. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteso ugly/soCUTE! I love owls. the first ones profile is hilarious. I like the sounds in the night
ReplyDeleteWow, I love all the owls. Awesome photos. My post is not all birds this week, I will be back next week linking up. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy seeing your owls, lovely photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Owls have such stunningly cute faces, dear Anni - I am very happy that you are showing us a whole "owl collection"! ❤️
ReplyDeleteAll the best and happy sunday!
Hugs, Traude 😘
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/03/costa-rica-9-kapitel-nationalpark.html
Great photos of the Owls!
ReplyDeleteThe Barred Owl is the only owl I have ever seen in the wild.
Hope you are having a fun weekend!
You have an impressive gallery of owl pictures, Anni. Every encounter with an owl is impressive. An Eastern Screech Owl was in one of our nest boxes on Friday, so we have fingers crossed that it will breed there.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteWe have Barn Owls on the farm, but I have not been able to get a good photo to date, but your captures of them are fantastic. All your sightings and images of owls are wonderful. I love all owls and enjoyed seeing and photographing the Little Owl when in the south of Portugal.
All the best, and thank you for hosting.
Such amazing pictures and I'm in awe that you can get any -- let alone such good ones -- of the nocturnal birds. I love that we have burrowing owls here because they're out and about during the same time as I am )) thanks for hosting and for sharing your wonderful archive photos.
ReplyDeleteOwls are a personal favourite and I love your images. Wrote a blog post at work on Owls. Sharing it in case it interests you, Anni. Also hopping in with some avian and wildlife images, this week.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.pugdundeesafaris.com/blog/owls-in-india/
These are fantastic photos.
ReplyDelete