It's not easy getting a sharp photo of a bird in flight! These are all wonderful. I am still learning the Hawks but it does look like a red-shouldered Hawk. Happy weekend!
Dear Anni, it is extremely difficult to capture good photos of birds in flight. You did a great job - wonderful shots! All the best from Austria, happy weekend and a good start into April! Hugs, Traude 😘 https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/04/ruckschau-auf-den-marz-2023.html
I am so happy that you found me or I found you and also Eileen and Ruth. I did not like birds at all and was very fearful of them, now after all these years of seeing them and hearing about them, I find myself loving them
Very nice collection of flight shots. The light "crescent" just inside the darker wingtips, created by the white bases of the primaries is characteristic of the Red-shouldered Hawk in all its plumages.
Hello Anni :=) You have mastered very difficult flight shots of all these birds. The Great Egret reminds me of a beautiful ballet dancer leaping gracefully into the air. Mine never turn out, I'm not quick enough to capture a bird in flight. Thank you so much for hosting Anni All the best.
Hi Anni. You showed us a super collection of bird flight there. Capturing birds in flight is very difficult , as I have found out over a number of years. I hope your Sunday was good for birding. And thanks again for the opportunity to link up.
It's not easy getting a sharp photo of a bird in flight! These are all wonderful. I am still learning the Hawks but it does look like a red-shouldered Hawk. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat in-flight photos!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Time for takeoff! You always do flight shots so well, and they are so hard to capture! My favorite are the Heron and skimmers.
ReplyDeleteDear Anni,
ReplyDeleteit is extremely difficult to capture good photos of birds in flight. You did a great job - wonderful shots!
All the best from Austria, happy weekend and a good start into April!
Hugs, Traude 😘
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/04/ruckschau-auf-den-marz-2023.html
I am so happy that you found me or I found you and also Eileen and Ruth. I did not like birds at all and was very fearful of them, now after all these years of seeing them and hearing about them, I find myself loving them
ReplyDeleteExcellent shots of birds in flight - certainly the most difficult photographs to obtain.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteWonderful collection of birds in flight, I loved them all. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy weekend.
Very fine portraits!
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful and graceful with varying flight styles
ReplyDeleteHi Anni, I like very much your header. Beautiful collection birds, especially the tern and hawk. Have a nice sunday !
ReplyDeleteVery nice collection of flight shots. The light "crescent" just inside the darker wingtips, created by the white bases of the primaries is characteristic of the Red-shouldered Hawk in all its plumages.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteYou have mastered very difficult flight shots of all these birds. The Great Egret reminds me of a beautiful ballet dancer leaping gracefully into the air. Mine never turn out, I'm not quick enough to capture a bird in flight.
Thank you so much for hosting Anni
All the best.
Hi Anni. You showed us a super collection of bird flight there. Capturing birds in flight is very difficult , as I have found out over a number of years. I hope your Sunday was good for birding. And thanks again for the opportunity to link up.
ReplyDeleteLove these arial shots Anni. It's never an easy feat to catch them on flight, but love how you've captured each one of these winged wonders.
ReplyDelete