Bud and I have been battling a virus for 10 days. It doesn't seem to be getting much better.
There will be no bird photos or linking tool set up this week.
so sorry, I did not realize you were gone because I have been sick too, not a virus, vertigo. not reading or posting or walking Beau. hope you feel better soon
Dear Anni, I also send you and Bud warm wishes for a speedy recovery! All the bet from Austria! πΈπΏ❤️πΏπΈ Hugs, Traude π https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/04/rax-und-thenauriegel-zwei-ausfluge-mit.html
That's no fun! Hope you will be feeling much better soon.
ReplyDeletePraying for you both. Fondly. Take the day off and take care of each other. God bless you
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope you have seen a doctor. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry, I did not realize you were gone because I have been sick too, not a virus, vertigo. not reading or posting or walking Beau. hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are both sick. Take care and try to rest. I'll keep you both in my prayers. Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteGet well soon, sad news for both of you. Diane
ReplyDeleteStay well and safe. All the best
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Anni.
ReplyDeleteDear Anni,
ReplyDeleteI also send you and Bud warm wishes for a speedy recovery!
All the bet from Austria!
πΈπΏ❤️πΏπΈ
Hugs, Traude π
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/04/rax-und-thenauriegel-zwei-ausfluge-mit.html
Hello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteWhat rotten luck for you both to get the virus. I'm so sorry and hope you recover soon-
All the best.
Hope you are doing better. I too missed blogging this week as I was hospitalized.
ReplyDeleteoh no. Get well. My friend has RSV and it was much worse for her than COVID
ReplyDeleteno other way to contact you, hope you are both better, getting concerne over here
ReplyDeleteTake care, I hope you and your hubby both feel better soon.
ReplyDelete