One of My Favorite Photos this Week!!!







Top to Bottom [with habitat map links]
Long Billed Curlew
Wilson's Phalarope
Spotted Sandpiper
Cinnamon Teal
Crested Caracara [One of my Favorite Pictures!!! My son spotted it through the fog on the highway to Padre Island National Seashore - I had to put the car in reverse to get the photo...well worth the effort.]


For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:


Now share your birding experiences:
Blogger protocol is to Always use HYPERLINK when linking [direct url to bird post, NOT your blog url!]! Saves time for those who visit many other sites along with your blog!!

12 comments:

  1. Do we have to pick a favorite Anni? If so I'm voting for the Spotted Sandpiper. So like our Common Sandpiper but that bit more exciting. Thanks for the link today. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That Cinnamon Teal is gorgeous! I would love to see one of those. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I also love that Crested Caracara, a bird I have not even heard of before, All great photos though. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL worth the effort! The cinnamon teal is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photograph of crested caracara that captured its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, a great group of pictures. Hard to pick a favourite, but the Long-billed Curlew is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Caracara photo is very moody and atmospheric! But the Curlew's no slouch, either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the majority of the time, my favorite is always the ones the sunshine is painting, but today the last one in the fog is my favorite. He is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anni :=)
    Another exciting experience to see all these wonderful birds, and your great captures. I do, like the Crested Caracara in the mist, but the Spotted Sandpiper, and Long-billed Curlew also are great sightings and photos. All fantastic birds!

    Since Easter my grandson Pedro has been staying with me, and will stay for another two weeks, which accounts for my late visit.

    All the best Anni, and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pictures Anni -- the Caracara really is a perfect picture. So glad you backed up! love all of them though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful to see, thanks Anni. The Cinnamon Teal is gorgeous! I saw a Crested Caracas years ago while on vacation in Florida. Fabulous photos of all the birds.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents