I thought I'd share some photos of bird reflections this week:



WHITE IBIS [immature]
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Ibis


LESSER/GREATER YELLOWLEGS
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Yellowlegs


BLACK NECKED STILTS
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Stilt

REDDISH EGRET
photo taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Egret

TRI-COLORED HERON
photo taken: Port Aransas Reserve
habitat map: Heron

BLACK NECKED STILTS & MOTTLED DUCKS
[night photogarphy -flash]
photo taken: Oso Bay Wetlands
habitat map: Stilt, Duck
Those participating this week:
Mary Howell Cromer
Phill UK
Eileen
Lavender Dreams
Christina, Sweeden
Rosyfinch Ramblings
Travel With Birds
Orchid (Japan)
Lea's Menagerie
Linda, Virginia USA
Nature Footstep PhotoArt
A Quiet Corner
For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in lavender text area below
and paste into your blog post:

or use text linking only copy text in lavender text area below and paste into your blog post:



WHITE IBIS [immature]
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Ibis


LESSER/GREATER YELLOWLEGS
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Yellowlegs


BLACK NECKED STILTS
photos taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Stilt

REDDISH EGRET
photo taken: Bazemore Park
habitat map: Egret

TRI-COLORED HERON
photo taken: Port Aransas Reserve
habitat map: Heron

BLACK NECKED STILTS & MOTTLED DUCKS
[night photogarphy -flash]
photo taken: Oso Bay Wetlands
habitat map: Stilt, Duck
Those participating this week:
Mary Howell Cromer
Phill UK
Eileen
Lavender Dreams
Christina, Sweeden
Rosyfinch Ramblings
Travel With Birds
Orchid (Japan)
Lea's Menagerie
Linda, Virginia USA
Nature Footstep PhotoArt
A Quiet Corner
and paste into your blog post:

Hi Anne...long time since I have been able to post. Hoping that you are doing well! Your post with the lovely reflections, is really beautiful. I enjoyed each of them very much~
ReplyDeleteHello Anni, wonderful collection of birds. The Black-necked Stilt is one of my favorites. The Juvie White Ibis is pretty. Awesome reflections and photos. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteTaking birds near the water adds so much to the photo! LOVE the reflections. I'm oooohing and ahhhhing! And that last photo is amazing! I need to try that! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteNice reflections, especially the twinkle of the stilts' eyes on the water. The second Yellowlegs has a long and slightly upturned bill, along with pale neck with stripes as opposed to short straight bill and darker plain neck on the flying bird. Maybe a two-for!
ReplyDeleteA great series of pictures. The night shot is quite dramatic. I am pretty sure that the second picture of a yellowlegs is Greater Yellowlegs, not Lesser.
ReplyDeleteAnni, these are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat water birds and fun reflections!
ReplyDeletevery beautiful reflection shots of the birds. I think the last one with glowing eyes is very special :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anni. I like to do that too. But the weather we've been having hasn't resulted in much still water I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure David is correct about the "legs". It does have rather a strong bill.
ReplyDeleteThanks as ever for the link today. Have fun.
Anni, these photos are absolutely AMAZING!!! The birds are great but the photos are to die for!!!...:)jp
ReplyDeleteamazing reflections, all of them...
ReplyDeleteThese photos are wonderful! I absolutely love the reflection on each of the birds.
ReplyDeleteHugs.