So Many Birds...so little time







GREAT BLUE HERON
[just after this photo - it reached in and caught a fish!]
photo taken:  Indian Point Park - Portland Texas -near Corpus Christi




INCA DOVE
photo taken:  Botanical Gardens - Corpus Christi Texas 




BLACK-NECKED STILT
photo taken:  Indian Point Park - Portland Texas -near Corpus Christi 




LESSER YELLOWLEGS
photo taken:  Charlies Pasture Nature Reserve - Port Aransas Texas




FORSTER'S TERN
photo taken: Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, Port Aransas Texas 

 


14 comments:

  1. Love this post... So glad you started a BIRD Blog... So many of your birds are new to me.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy....I'm really glad you're enjoying my photos. I have so many. LOL

      Delete
  2. Lovely shots! I am impressed with the variety of birds you have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet shots! love the inca doves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I love the pattern/colors of their feathers.

      Delete
  4. What great shots! I love the heron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be so comical...yet, I had one that was NOT afraid of me being real close to it this past week while at the ship channel....I got some good pictures there too.

      Delete
  5. Excellent shots! You have done a fabulous job with your blog! Keep up the great birding shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know you're enjoying my new blog Antonette!!

      Delete
  6. beautiful birds and so colorful, beautiful shots too :-) Dropping by from last week's Camera Critters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great birds and photos. I love the Stilt and the Terns are one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your critters, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend to you to Eileen. Glad to read that you enjoyed this week's photos.

      Delete

Table of Contents