very cute. :)
I have loved the White Pelicans since my first sighting, Great shot!
Nicely done. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Great composition and edit!Well done!
Great photo - the caption made me laugh!
How funny!!
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like!Great shot Anni and you captured and captioned it well!
I got the same thought about the cormorant. Cool! :)
That was a cool shot!
Agree!!Visiting from Water World WednesdayKim,USA
"Okay! Everyone together now!:)" Very fun shot.
Hahaha, you're right! "Let's start practice again, everyone!"
Wonderful photograph, I like to admire such views. I am greeting
Nice mix of birds.Thanks for linking to WBW.Stewart M - AUstralia
That was a funny picture! Well done!I've read your comment on my blog about the cormorants,maybe it's not the same art as you seen? I see them more in trees than in the water actually. Strange!/Pia
a different kind of choir. i wonder what they are singing? ha. ha!! (:
Liebe Anni, so viele Pelikane, dazwischen ein Kormoran und so ein wundervolles Bild, einfach grandios.LG Mathilda ♥
Nice capture...
Great capture. It really does look like a choir!
He does look like the conductor!! Fun post and great shot.....
Love it!
Oh you are RIGHT. I forgot the M Stevenson character wasn't called Col Potter. I was thinking they just switched actors.We watched M*A*S*H, but I don't think I was the same level of fan you were/are.And, I DID know who you were in your comment, cardinal and all!
beautiful capture
very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI have loved the White Pelicans since my first sighting, Great shot!
ReplyDeleteNicely done. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteGreat composition and edit!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Great photo - the caption made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteHow funny!!
ReplyDeleteYes, that's exactly what it looks like!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Anni and you captured and captioned it well!
I got the same thought about the cormorant. Cool! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a cool shot!
ReplyDeleteAgree!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Water World Wednesday
Kim,USA
"Okay! Everyone together now!:)" Very fun shot.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, you're right! "Let's start practice again, everyone!"
ReplyDeleteWonderful photograph, I like to admire such views. I am greeting
ReplyDeleteNice mix of birds.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to WBW.
Stewart M - AUstralia
That was a funny picture! Well done!
ReplyDeleteI've read your comment on my blog about the cormorants,
maybe it's not the same art as you seen?
I see them more in trees than in the water actually. Strange!
/Pia
a different kind of choir. i wonder what they are singing? ha. ha!! (:
ReplyDeleteLiebe Anni, so viele Pelikane, dazwischen ein Kormoran und so ein wundervolles Bild, einfach grandios.
ReplyDeleteLG Mathilda ♥
Nice capture...
ReplyDeleteGreat capture. It really does look like a choir!
ReplyDeleteHe does look like the conductor!! Fun post and great shot.....
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteOh you are RIGHT. I forgot the M Stevenson character wasn't called Col Potter. I was thinking they just switched actors.
ReplyDeleteWe watched M*A*S*H, but I don't think I was the same level of fan you were/are.
And, I DID know who you were in your comment, cardinal and all!
beautiful capture
ReplyDelete