





connecting to:
Wild Bird Wednesday [link on sidebar]
Wordless Wednesday
Water World Wednesday
NOTE: Check the LABELS section below for bird ID
ps...I had this posted last week, and then it disappeared, along with a few new comments from visitors... and with the help of the blogger team I got it back and reissuing its publication for this week.
Hi there - thanks for the visit to WBW - I really like the willet on the post - its a classic looking image.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Australia
...thanks Stewart...glad you liked the post.
DeleteBeautiful silhouettes, Anni! The Curlew is awesome. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete...glad you liked the photos, especially the Curlew, Eileen.
DeleteI don't know what all the birds are, but I seriously love the way you have caught the silhouettes and the scenery at the same time! Absolutely perfect contribution today! I obviously need to spend more time photographing birds!
ReplyDelete...the birds' ID are in the Label section of the post.
Deletenice collection, anni!
ReplyDelete...thanks TWG
DeleteNice silhouettes.
ReplyDelete...thanks Neil
DeleteSuper silhoutte series Anni.
ReplyDelete...thanks Frank
DeleteA great series of silhouettes.
ReplyDelete...thanks Mick
DeleteA Wonderful series!!
ReplyDelete...thanks Kerri.
DeleteClever shots Anni, I even guessed a few.
ReplyDelete...glad you could identify them!!
DeleteVery nice Anni
ReplyDelete...thanks Jan
DeleteLove the silhouette shots!
ReplyDeleteHi Anni!
ReplyDeleteVery nice post with all those silent silhouettes!
I suppose you honored all of those who died the 11th of september.
Glad you liked my storks! :)
Greetings Pia in Sweden
...Oh yes, I loved the stork photos!!!
DeleteGlad you liked the Silent tribute.
gorgeous silhouettes you share today. :)
ReplyDelete...thanks!!
DeleteReally great Silhouettes Anni. I love the Curlew.
ReplyDelete...glad you liked the photos this time 'round Adam.
DeleteAwesome shots Anni. That beak looks strong it could tear a flesh in no time. ^_^
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Water World Wednesday
Kim,USA
...thanks Kim, and thanks for hosting WWW
DeleteWhat a creative idea - well done!
ReplyDelete...thanks Carletta, much appreciated.
DeleteLoved the humming bird silhouette - I haven't seen a hummingbird rest on a perch much. Lovely post.
ReplyDelete...around here, the flit from the feeder trying to protect it, and then to the trees and bushes to rest.
DeleteWonderful silhouettes -- the one with the different ones on the snaggy tree is my favorite -- a great idea.
ReplyDelete...thanks Sallie
Deleteawesome photos! :)
ReplyDeleteDropping by from Water World Wednesday…Baby Lifeguard
...thanks January
Deletethese are all fantastic!
ReplyDeleteyou're so creative!
dropping by through "another bird blog" to say hi.
...thanks Betty.
DeleteI could do sillouette dead easy, unfortunaltly I wouldnt be meaning too.... lol
ReplyDeleteGreat post and a nice way of looking at things, some birds are just made for this type of photography.
The Pelican image is wonderful