
HOODED WARBLER
Habitat map: Warbler
BLACKPOLL WARBER [rare in Texas!!]
Habitat map: Warbler
AMERICAN REDSTART
Habitat map: Restart
INDIGO BUNTING
Habitat map: Bunting
BLUE GROSBEAK [Juvenile?]
Habitat map: Grosbeak

LEAST SANDPIPER
Habitat map: Sandpiper

Linking Tool is now closed
Beautiful bird photos!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hello Anni,
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of Warblers, they are all beautiful birds. I am not sure if I have seen the Least Sandpiper. The juvenile Blue Grosbeak looks different, like it will have a black head. Wonderful photos. Thank you for hosting. Have a happy Mother's day weekend.
You're having a colorful Spring! The Indigo Bunting is gorgeous! They ALL are! Enjoy your weekend. Happy Mother's day!
ReplyDeleteNice Hooded Warbler. I've not yet photographed one. The first spring male Blue Grosbeak is also new to me. In Florida the winter birds are in somber brown plumage, but the orange upper wing bar gives them away. The light or processing imparted a bright orange-red appearance o the breast which at first looked like a Black-headed Grosbeak, common in New Mexico but probably less usual in southeast Texas.
ReplyDeleteHooded Warbler is as rare here as Blackpoll Warbler is in Texas.
ReplyDeletethey are all sweet and cute and beautiful and the color of the bunting is my favorite. awesome shots of them. I like dumpy little birds better than tall thin ones. Possibly because they look like ME
ReplyDeleteWhat a great and colorful selection! I have never seen any of them except the Indigo bunting. The Blackpoll looks like a Chickadee.
ReplyDeleteStunning images, each better than the others!
ReplyDelete-Shiju
Awwwww... what beautiful pictures, Anni. I love them all. My husband just looked up a bird he's been seeing in our yard frequently, this year, and I think he said it was a "yellow warbler"? It was some sort of warbler anyway, yellow with dark on his/her wings. So pretty... as is your warbler here. Happy Mother's Day! ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots, Anni! You are always showing me birds I have not heard of. I just wish I could retain them all.
ReplyDeleteThat's an amazing collection of birds again, dear Anni, and most of them are so wonderfully colourful. It's a real pleasure to look at all these colourful, iridescent plumages!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I don't have any birds for you today, but it was nice to visit you!
Have a happy new week of May!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/05/monatsruckblick-auf-den-april-teil-1.html
Great pictures! I think the Hooded Warbler and the Indigo Bunting are my favourites.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!!
Fantastic series of sweet little birds Anni. I haven't seen any of them, hopefully one day :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a JOY!!!!
ReplyDeleteDandilions aren't as necessary, for bees, in your hot climate. It's that up north, winters are very cold, with ice/snow. Spring comes slowly. So the bees need the early dandilions, to feed on, before everything else pops into bloom. :-)
😮😯😮😯😮😯😮