I love the titmouse (is plural "titmice"). I don't know what variety they are but I have many that visit my yard. Also any type of dove makes my heart go pitty-pat. They seem so gentle & kind. Beautiful pictures, Anni. ~Andrea xoxo
Hello Anni :=) The Black Crested Titmouse is so pretty, it has the cutest of faces, and hairdo's: =) The Eastern Kingbird is another beauty, and all your shots are incredibly sharp images. The only ones I have seen are the Cattle Egrets and the Collared Dove. Thank you for hosting Anni, I do enjoy my visits.
Dearest Anni, these are beautiful bird photos again - the sweet Titmouse has such an adorable little face <3 <3 <3 But I also like the other birds very much! Unfortunately, I don't have any birds for your linkup today (unless you also accept a swan made from broken crockery :-)) All the best, have a nice Sunday and a happy new week! Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/09/strudlhofstiege-gartenpalais.html
Your pictures say it all this week. Our Tufted Titmice pale in comparison to their black-crested cousins. Also nice shots of the Killdeer, dove, egret and kingbird.
I remember well the first time I ever saw a Black-crested Titmouse and being very impressed with its cuteness. And I still am.
ReplyDeleteI love the titmouse (is plural "titmice"). I don't know what variety they are but I have many that visit my yard. Also any type of dove makes my heart go pitty-pat. They seem so gentle & kind. Beautiful pictures, Anni. ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these cool birds and I appreciate their names too!
ReplyDeletewould love to see a titmouse and a kingbird, both of those I have not seen, or did not know I saw them.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteThe Black Crested Titmouse is so pretty, it has the cutest of faces, and hairdo's: =) The Eastern Kingbird is another beauty, and all your shots are incredibly sharp images. The only ones I have seen are the Cattle Egrets and the Collared Dove. Thank you for hosting Anni, I do enjoy my visits.
Gorgeous birds and shots!
ReplyDeleteDearest Anni,
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful bird photos again - the sweet Titmouse has such an adorable little face <3 <3 <3 But I also like the other birds very much! Unfortunately, I don't have any birds for your linkup today (unless you also accept a swan made from broken crockery :-))
All the best, have a nice Sunday and a happy new week!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/09/strudlhofstiege-gartenpalais.html
Your pictures say it all this week. Our Tufted Titmice pale in comparison to their black-crested cousins. Also nice shots of the Killdeer, dove, egret and kingbird.
ReplyDeleteLots of browns and whites this week- changing with the season?
ReplyDeleteThat little black crested Titmouse is sure handsome little chap.
ReplyDeleteThanks for poosting this
ReplyDelete