More Archives after Thanksgiving...



HOODED MERGANSER
Habitat map: Merganser


NORTHERN CARDINAL
Habitat map: Cardinal


REDDISH EGRET
Habitat map: Egret


RUDDY TURNSTONE
Habitat map: Turnstone


For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:



Linking tool is now closed

10 comments:

  1. Wow, the Egret eye! Reminds me of that old song "Eye Of The Tiger". Only this is "Eye Of The Egret"! Was it really WHITE? I have only seen one of these Mergansers once, and from a great distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye but the first one is my favorite because I've never seen one of those and it's such a beautiful photo with both of them in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first merganser shot is perfection! Perfect timing and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The variety of bird photos are still great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooded Mergansers are wonderfully attractive birds and you have captured them perfectly. You couldn't pose them better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!
    Though Cardinals are here all year, I think they are the most beautiful in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting selection of bird pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Anni. I hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving days. It's good to see that Hooded Merganser. It looks rather unreal with that head shape but I know it is . And a cracking close-up too. Thanks for the link up today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos...love the one of the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents