Bud and I finished the living room update. Painting is done, new wiring is done, furniture is moved around, curtain and curtain rods are hung...and our walls are decorated with art work! Done, done, done. I am thinking seriously of taking a few weeks off before we begin in the bedrooms and master bath! I want to see some birds...alive, and in person. It's been way too long since I've been out and about in the fresh air and sunshine!!! This post will be the last of the three week series of photos from my book...
I know you're happy to get so much done but anxious to get out too. It's the best time of year for us to be outside...not so hot! lol Love seeing images from your book. Have a good weekend!
Hello Anni, I know you must be so happy to be done with updating the living room. Will we see before and after photos? I enjoyed your bird photos. The Nighthawk is awesome and I love the Ruddy Duck with the blue bill. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy weekend.
the killdeer is sooooo cute and just plain adorable. love that blue bill. good idea to take a break from hard labor... it will be there after you get your 'bird fix'
I especially liked the Killdeer chick. I was amazed how well they can blend in with their surroundings. You are wise to take a break from your project but need to keep up the momentum, motivated by your success to date (at least that has been my experience).
They are spectacular!! The duck with the teal bill, the long tail of the flycatcher, and the mysterious nighthawk. I would be over the moon to see any of them in the wild! You should really take a break between rooms,just for the change for your body, and so you don't get sore. I want to see a pic of the entire living room!
I can sense your feeling of relief and satisfaction after finishing the DIY. I agree, we need a photo of before and after. Now put your feet up and have Sunday off. Thanks for the link today Anni.
Hello Anni :=) What a relief to have finished your decorating, and what satisfaction after doing all that work. but only you know how tired you feel. I can understand how eager you must feel to get outdoors, so perhaps just a short break of a couple of days will make you feel refreshed. The Killdeer Chick is just the cutest little thing, and the Scissortail is one of my favourites of the smaller birds, it's tail is awesome. I enjoyed seeing all your bird images and my visit is long over due, as I only started blogging again yesterday. All the best Anni, and thank you for hosting.
I know you're happy to get so much done but anxious to get out too. It's the best time of year for us to be outside...not so hot! lol Love seeing images from your book. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteI know you must be so happy to be done with updating the living room. Will we see before and after photos? I enjoyed your bird photos. The Nighthawk is awesome and I love the Ruddy Duck with the blue bill. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy weekend.
the killdeer is sooooo cute and just plain adorable. love that blue bill. good idea to take a break from hard labor... it will be there after you get your 'bird fix'
ReplyDeleteI especially liked the Killdeer chick. I was amazed how well they can blend in with their surroundings. You are wise to take a break from your project but need to keep up the momentum, motivated by your success to date (at least that has been my experience).
ReplyDeleteLove these pages of paintings for birds on your book
ReplyDeleteThey are spectacular!! The duck with the teal bill, the long tail of the flycatcher, and the mysterious nighthawk. I would be over the moon to see any of them in the wild! You should really take a break between rooms,just for the change for your body, and so you don't get sore. I want to see a pic of the entire living room!
ReplyDeleteKilldeer chicks are absolutely the cutest little things!
ReplyDeleteI think you're almost there. A short birding break will do wonders. Fantastic pics from your book!
ReplyDeleteI can sense your feeling of relief and satisfaction after finishing the DIY. I agree, we need a photo of before and after. Now put your feet up and have Sunday off. Thanks for the link today Anni.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=) What a relief to have finished your decorating, and what satisfaction after doing all that work. but only you know how tired you feel. I can understand how eager you must feel to get outdoors, so perhaps just a short break of a couple of days will make you feel refreshed.
ReplyDeleteThe Killdeer Chick is just the cutest little thing, and the Scissortail is one of my favourites of the smaller birds, it's tail is awesome. I enjoyed seeing all your bird images and my visit is long over due, as I only started blogging again yesterday.
All the best Anni, and thank you for hosting.
It's great that you have accomplished so much. It's a good plan to take a break for a while now. I am confident the birds are waiting to see you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I definitely think with all that hard work, you need a break. These are great photos!
ReplyDelete