More From My Book....


Mister Linky Tool was 'acting up' earlier when I added the coding for the links. I hope it will work for us all. If it doesn't load properly, leave a link in comments!!!
Just more photos from my published book this week again...





Top to Bottom:
Black Skimmers
Painted Redstart [rare in Texas]
Pomarine Jaeger [rare seen on land!]


For use of graphic link in your post, copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:
or use text linking only copy text in gray text area below and paste into your blog post:


Now share your birding experiences:

Always use HYPERLINK

18 comments:

  1. https://anotherbirdblog.blogspot.com/2023/01/wet-wet-wet.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anni, the photos from your book are beautiful! I think the link worked for me...
    All the best from Austria,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/costa-rica-2-kapitel-einblick-in-unsere.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The pages of your book are gorgeous! Well done and thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birds!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bird book covers look quite film like and wonderful to browse through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work, I love the Painted Redstart, it is a beauty! The Skimmers and the Bluebird are favorites too. Thank you for hosting. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pages from your book look lovely, well done.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures from your book are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for fixing the link Anni. Congrats on your book and thanks for the weekly link. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ditto what Ginny said, your rival Mr Audobon.. beautiful book

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anni your drawings are just beautiful. I would proudly frame any one of them (and I would be proud if any of my photographs were half as good as your drawings). I loved them all (and am honored to correspond with a published author!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Anni, today I have another Costa-Rica-Post for you!
    Hugs and best wishes, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/costa-rica-3-kapitel-was-sollte-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. I like the header. Thank you for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are marvelous works of art and I really enjoyed experiencing them!

    https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2023/01/something-you-remember.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents