
Wow...Tom Brady's hot!

Move over beast...I want to arrive early for the "Blue" Plate Special!

I think I bit off more than I could chew...wait, I have NO TEETH!

What's all the hoopla?

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Red Wings won!

These balloons over USA are beginning to ruffle my feathers!
Top to Bottom -And their habitat maps:
Reddish Egret
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Great Blue Heron
Red Winged Blackbird
Snowy Egret

Linking Tool is now closed
I LOVE it! What clever and funny captions!!
ReplyDeleteYour captions are fun but WOW...look at your new banner! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHihi, dear Anni, that's great! I had a lot of fun with the witty photos and text! :-DD
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend and all the best from Austria!
Traude
❤️
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/02/costa-rica-6-kapitel-tortuguero.html
Love the pictures and captions!!! G.M.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Still chuckling-- Red-wings might have won but Tom Brady's Buccaneers surely lost. My mother told me to never eat anything bigger than my head.
ReplyDeleteThese birds seem to perform for shampoo ads of some sort lol
ReplyDeleteHello, Anni
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of birds and photos. I like your funny captions! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
What a super collection of birds you've shared, and I did enjoy your captions.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend wishes.
All the best Jan
lol, that was fun. They might think something like that. The first and last shots are my favorites
ReplyDeleteHa ha love the captions. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=)
ReplyDeleteWhat a super entertaining post. I often wonder what animals are thinking, and your captions are inspirational. I'm having computer problems and can't post my photos this week. I hope by Wednesday someone will have sorted out the problem, because it's driving me crazy.
All the best.
I forgot to say how much I like your new Header. It's beautiful!:=)
ReplyDeleteawesome captures, the red winged blackbird, wow!! gorgeous big waterbirds, i always favor those darn herons!! your header image is lovely, i really like it!!
ReplyDeleteHa... the last one, that is me!
ReplyDeleteI love your new header!!!
Wonderful self-portrait; I am pretty sure that you really *can* read those birds' minds. They always seem to know to pose for you! Thanks for sharing your talents!! Love all those birds and your knowledge of their habits and habitats.
ReplyDelete