Dear Anni, unfortunately it didn't work, only this text appeared: "Video not available This video is private" Too bad, but sometimes technology is against us... Have a nice weekend! Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/02/costa-rica-5-kapitel-la-paz-waterfall.html
Hello Anni :=) It was so lovely to watch your delightful video of the dainty Avoset bathing and preening it's feathers with it's long curved beak.. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you, Anni . Have a good week and thank you for hosting.
Great video Anni. I guess you've not been out much because of the poor weather? Join the club. Our own Avocets are heading our way any day now - spring soon Thanks for the link again.
Dear Anni,
ReplyDeleteunfortunately it didn't work, only this text appeared:
"Video not available
This video is private"
Too bad, but sometimes technology is against us...
Have a nice weekend! Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/02/costa-rica-5-kapitel-la-paz-waterfall.html
I hope it's ok updating to public.
DeleteUh oh! It says the video is private and unavailable!
ReplyDeleteIt's working now. I hope.
DeleteWhy? Thank you for the video! And for hosting
ReplyDeleteFun to watch!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hello Anni,
ReplyDeleteThe Avocet and the video are both wonderful. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
And he is taking a bath! I have seen one once. They are a delightful bird to watch.
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice video and a beautiful bird.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni :=) It was so lovely to watch your delightful video of the dainty Avoset bathing and preening it's feathers with it's long curved beak.. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you, Anni .
ReplyDeleteHave a good week and thank you for hosting.
Great video and such a fascinating bird. The beak is extraordinary.
ReplyDeleteit is a beautiful bath and a real bathing beauty. video works fine now. or for me it does.
ReplyDeleteGreat video Anni. I guess you've not been out much because of the poor weather? Join the club. Our own Avocets are heading our way any day now - spring soon Thanks for the link again.
ReplyDeleteVery nice video. It is amazing how effectively the avocet uses it bill for grooming.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, now it's working, dear Anni! Very nice and funny :-)
ReplyDeleteALL THE BEST from Austria and Happy Valentine's Day 🌹,
Traude
Oh that feels good, that was a fantastic bath.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the video.
beautiful video of the Avocet. I love it. :)
ReplyDelete